while reading the second post related to the "This week in jquery, Vol. 2", I have found new and nice plug-ins. One of which is the time picker. Here is the link for the time picker where you can find the documentation and the on line example of the time picker. The next plug-in is the "fun little text effect" which is very cool and nice the most favorite or you can say the functionality I like most about it is the "typewriter", when you apply this functionality it seem that someone is writing directly in the text box or some area. Here is the complete post of the series.jQuery Core Development
Brandon Aaron has been on a roll the past few days, fixing bugs and enhancing features for the next version of jQuery. Among the updates committed to the Subversion repository were better support for nested fixed position elements and added support for contexts other than document with the .live() and .die() event delegation methods. See the past week’s timeline here.
- A new release of Haineault’s Timepickr plugin is available.
- Diego A. has updated his Star Rating plugin.
- Jason Frame put together a set of “fun little text effects.”
- The new Flexbox acts as a “replacement for html textboxes and dropdowns, using ajax to retrieve and bind JSON data.”
- Not really a plugin, Sunday Morning is a fun jQuery-based translation bookmarklet using the Google Translate API.
- Ajax Experience Talks: Resig, Slocum, and Heilmann: Ajaxian has added to the list of presentations from last year’s Ajax Experience conference that are now available online. One of the presentations features John Resig discussing advanced jQuery.
- jQuery and Strophe: Made for Each Other
- Simple example of loading a ColdFusion query with jQuery
1) Jquery Blog